Book Checkout Policy
- Students are responsible to handle books with care, since they are for everyone to share.
- Please keep books away from PETS, FOOD, and ALL LIQUIDS
- Any book damage should be reported to the library as soon as possible so we can attempt repairs
- Library books may be kept until the next library time (K-2nd grade) or 2 weeks (3rd - 5th), then must be returned. A book may be renewed (checked out again) if the student is not finished reading it. An overdue (late) book means a student cannot borrow another book (until the overdue book is renewed or returned)
- If a book is lost, payment toward a replacement will be requested from the parents.
- If your family plans to move from York Elementary, please return all books before moving